Monday, July 21, 2014

"But behold there was never a happier time among the people of [Brazil] since the days of [Sister Hargrove]... in the twenty and first year of [her] reign..." Alma 50:23

Believe it or not, I think I've kept my birthday a complete secret... only my companion knows and she got transferred! So #22 should be relatively tranquil this year.

It's transfers again! My dear Sister Barraza has been transferred. I will be staying in the Eldorado Ward as a Sister Training Leader and will be recieving a new Junior companion. Woopdeedoo!

This week was uneventful... again. Mostly due to the fact that I got a nasty sinus infection. (AKA, my allergies are coming back, Dad.) But it involved a fever, swollen eye, and ear infection... in both ears. All of this added together equals not a whole lot of work got done this week. Sad. But even President told me to go home and take a nap. lol. 

Speaking of President, we had interviews this week! My interview was great! President and Sister Broadbent are just fantastic... even though President started talking about m next big commandment once I finish my mission. Five Reais if you can guess what that one is. But for realzies he gave me a lot of good advice on mission life and we got to know each other a little better. It was great. To top it off, he told me my Portuguese is perfect! (I'm not so sure how true that one is, but I'll take the compliment)

Ready to start my second to last transfer! See you in 12 weeks!

Com Amor,
Sister Hargrove

No comments:

Post a Comment