Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Mission Address, Saying Goodbye and Thank YOU!

You can write me at:
Sister Nicole Michelle Hargrove
MTC Mailbox # 133
BRA-SPS 0604
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

As I head off to Brazil, my mailing address will be changing periodically, so check back often.

I'm getting set apart at 7:00 PM tonight and as my time comes to a close I wanted to make sure I said thank you to everyone. To anyone who came to my farewell party, gave me advice, sent me an encouraging note on Facebook, gave me a card, and so many more things... THANK YOU. Thank you for all of your support. I truly would not have made it to this stage in my life without the encouragement of those around me. I am so excited to fly to Provo and begin my journey in Brazil.

And most importantly to my dear, old parents and siblings. I love you very much and am so grateful to have you as an example to me. 

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Today, I said goodbye to a long time friend, Jori. We go all the way back through high school and the church youth program. She's a pretty cool cat and I know no matter how long we're apart, we'll still be the best of friends when reunited. I'll miss her!





See you on the flip side.
 - Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment