Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Think I've Been Rerouted?

So, I have eight days until I report to the MTC... and still no Visa. This makes me slightly nervous. I feel like I'm waiting for a second mission call. :) But, I finally got a (somewhat) answer today. My Stake President called me and told me this: "Call this number, ask for the missionary department. Tell them your name and all you information. Then call my Executive Secretary and tell him to tell me what they said the plan was for you." So, although it's still a little up in the air as to whether I will be reporting straight to Brazil, or rerouted to Provo until my Visa arrives. As I said, I think I've been rerouted, but nothing is for sure. I'm about 60% positive.

In other news, I've started packing. My luggage is just looking smaller and smaller by the second, haha. But seriously. I'm going to have to do some serious praying if all of this is supposed to be less than 100 lbs. AND all fit into my luggage. Good golly.


Here's a picture diary of my past week:



Took my cute, little brother, Matt, to walk around the Temple Grounds.

I lost my Voodoo Virginity. Mine was the Oreo covered one. :)


Our car broke down two hours away from our house. So creepy, pony-tailed, tow-truck man drove us home.

I take my sister to Preschool every morning. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment