Friday, February 22, 2013

Turn and face the strange.


Changes. Turn and face the strange as David Bowie would say. I would like to announce to all my loyal blog readers (mom?) that the LDS church has had such an inpouring of missionary applications, that they have had to add 58 missions.
Just let that sink in for a moment…
FIFTY. EIGHT. MISSIONS.
As far as I’m concerned, this is historic. Just in Washington alone, two missions are being added (hollah at me Federal Way and Vancouver). Not to mention seven in Brazil. The brand spanking new Santos and São Paulo West will be the ones effecting me, in the São Paulo South Mission.
Come on! Give me the new mission maps!
Beginning July 1st, these missions with their new mission presidents will be opening up and some missionaries will be reassigned. As far as my assignment goes, I could either stay in São Paulo South, or be transferred to Santos or São Paulo West. So many options!
Check out the new missions! All 58 of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment